- The sustainable modernization of agriculture where it should not only the means of sustenance but which could generate sufficient income and prosperity.
- Develop such type of skills among the rural masses which could help them in their sustenance.
- Provide a healthy educational environment where education should not mean only taking degrees.
- To channelize the energy of youth in the constructive direction so that they may contribute in the development of their families, society and eventually their nation.
- Upliftment of the downtrodden section of the rural society which has been neglected form a very long time.
- To bridge the gap between the development of urban areas and villages.